It’s obvious that every car, truck and bus tyre has to be replaced one day and your vehicle’s bearing Dunlop tyres in Dubai, disposing them is simply too painful after they successfully served the lifecycle. No need to fret as there’re many great uses of old and worn tyres rather than dumping them in an open field and adding to the landfill.
Importance Of Repurposing Dunlop Tyres
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in one of its reports stated that more or less 300 million scrap tyres are generated each year. However, in advance countries, tyres making it up to the landfill are less than 10 percent due to stricter laws, aggressive recycling and repurposing efforts. The process is to turn tyres into ground rubber, useful material or element for civil engineering projects and fuel. Still, there’re approximately 27 million tyres that add to the landfill each year.
While there’s a fee to recycle the tyres as well, wouldn’t it be great if you can simply throw some ingenuity and repurpose those Dunlop tyres in Dubai on your own! Check out the innovative and unique ideas simply perfect for almost any crafting ability or skill.
- Those Dunlop tyres in Dubai, as smooth as they’re to ride with, they can make an excellent and easy seating solution for both in and outdoor turf. You can either paint them in bright colour or simply clean the dirt and muck for a true industrial look.
- The central area would make for seating; cut a piece of wood in circular shape to fit on the open interior. Then apply some covering with weather-resistance foam to throw some decorative accent.
- For indoors, tyres are a perfect and comfortable substitute to the couches and chairs with their uniqueness that’s always inspiring. Kids would simply love sitting on them so it’s better covering them with a strong and thick sisal rope or string that adds a chic style.
- Sturdiness and heaviness of Dunlop tyres in Dubai even when piled makes a perfect material for end tables. All you need is amassing one on each other, add a circular glass table top and there you have it; a perfect coffee table to enjoy with friends and family.
- While designer play sets aren’t going anywhere, the fun of swinging on tyre swings the old-fashioned way is incomparable. If you’ve plenty of space in the turf, chain those Dunlop tyres Dubai against a strong beam and have fun.
- Carefully cut out the tyre in half, place a piece of wood and you’ve teeter totter for younger children or fill the tyre with sand for a self-contained sandbox.
- You can make superb planters to hang in the garden out of tyres. Simply attach a chain or rope to the tyre and hang them against a tree or a pillar in the garden.
- You can make excellent gardening beds using tyres. Lay down a tyre flat in the yard, fill it up with soil. Add some plants and it’s all good to go!
Contribute towards a greener and healthier environment by recycling tyres instead of dumping them in waste!